For more information about Advance Care Planning, please contact Bay Area Hospital’s Case Management Monday-Friday between the hours of 8 am to 4 pm at 541-269-8411.
What is MyChart?
Bay Area Hospital patients can now securely access their personal medical records online, from the privacy of their home or any other location with an internet connection. MyChart also provides access to physician records from North Bend Medical Center and Bay Clinic.
MyChart Members Can:
- Go online to view their current health issues
- View wait times in our emergency department
- Start a video visit on their mobile device
- Use check-in to save time at their appointment
- View details of past Bay Area Hospital appointments
- Request renewals of Bay Area Hospital prescriptions
- Request appointments with Bay Area Hospital and partners
- Check results of lab and imaging tests
- See statements and make online payments
- Send questions or requests to affiliated providers
How to Sign Up:
Patients will need an activation code to sign up for a MyChart account. This code allows you to create your new MyChart user ID and password, which you will then use to log on to MyChart. You can obtain an activation code:
- At time of check-in, from the registrar
- While receiving care, from a staff member
- Upon discharge, on the after visit summary, so you can sign up at home when it’s convenient for you
- By clicking the button below, then selecting SIGN UP NOW in the popup box
- If you need assistance getting your access code, please contact us at 1-844-259-4153
Patients under 18 (and/or their parent/legal guardian) must speak with their doctor in person before signing up for MyChart.
Pay My Bill
Bay Area Hospital is pleased to offer our patients a simple and secure way to manage and pay hospital bills. Our online business office is also a source of information for patients seeking financial assistance or simply trying to make sense of their hospital bill.
Need Time to Pay?
Bay Area Hospital provides the ClearBalance® Program, which is a patient-friendly payment option. The program is a zero interest revolving credit account with flexible payment terms. Use ClearBalance® to manage your out-of-pocket expenses, including deductibles and insurance copayments, for care at our health system.
ClearBalance® offers you:
- Peace of mind
- Zero-interest credit account for your services at Bay Area Hospital
- No annual fees or prepayment penalties
- No credit check
- The ability to combine all of your family’s medical bills at Bay Area Hospital into one monthly statement and one manageable monthly payment
- The ability to manage and view your account online at www.myclearbalance.com
Revolving credit accounts are offered by MetaBank®, N.A., member FDIC. ClearBalance is a registered service mark of CSI Financial Services, LLC, which provides certain account servicing functions for the bank. Call us for more information: 541.269.8131.
Patient Charge Information
We offer a wide range of classes and learning opportunities aimed at improving and maintaining your health.
Community Health Assessment and Strategies
Bay Area Hospital is committed to serving the health needs of the community. In 2018, we updated our Community Health Assessment (CHA). This was a collaborative effort with community stakeholders to collect and analyze local data in an effort to determine the health status and needs of our community.
As part of our strategic plan, the CHA is being utilized to sharpen the focus of our community grant program. The goal is to better address socioeconomic factors, health behaviors, and physical environment problems in our community.
Interpreting and Translation Services
Bay Area Hospital serves a diverse population and is committed to providing culturally competent medical care for all patients and their families. Bay Area Hospital provides free interpreter services for all of our deaf, hard of hearing, deaf-blind and limited English proficient patients and their families. Our qualified health care interpreters are available 24-hours a day, seven days a week, via phone, on-site or through video remote technology.
If you feel more comfortable speaking a language other than English, Bay Area Hospital offers interpreters for all languages. Interpreters are available in person for many languages, and through telephone services for all others. Sign language interpreters are available for our deaf, hard of hearing and deaf-blind patients and their families.
When you register as a Bay Area Hospital patient, please let the staff know that you need an interpreter to assist you during your medical appointments. You also may request interpreter services when making telephone calls to anyone at Bay Area Hospital.
Bay Area Hospital wants to ensure that you understand your medical treatment plan even after your visit is complete. If you need any of your written care plan in a language other than English, Bay Area Hospital can translate the material for you. Please let your provider know what language you need your documents translated into and we will provide that free of charge.
Bay Area Hospital’s goal is to ensure everyone has access to medical care in a language they understand.